Sunday, October 23, 2011

Big Girl Bed

I was dreading this day! Grace is in a big girl bed starting tonight. I loved her crib because I didn't have to worry about her getting up. During her nap today she flung herself out of her crib. Jacob and I heard a loud crash followed by crying and when I checked the video monitor her crib was empty! We decided s big girl bed was better than another broken leg. Her crib converts into a toddler bed then into a double bed. After a few hours of searching for the pieces to convert the bed we got it all set up. As you can see from the picture, Grace has added a few touches of her own... Just the essentials... You know, a pumpkin, her offering box, some Halloween decorations, and a camera. She's set for the night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment