Saturday, July 28, 2012

Latest Cute Conversation

Here's the latest in my series of Cute Conversations With An Almost 3 Year Old:
Me: Let's watch the Olympics!
Grace: That's not Olympics! That's basketball
Me: I know! All these games are called Olympics, like running, swimming, basketball...
Grace: Elephant chasing?
Me: I don't think that's a sport yet, but maybe!
Grace: I want to go there and play with them!
Me: The Olympics are very far away and you have to fly a long time on a plane.
Grace: I like planes!
Me: The tickets for the plane ride are VERY expensive!
Grace: I'll just take the train!
Me: Good luck with that!

1 comment:

  1. I think elephant chasing would make a fine Olympic sport. It would be at least as interesting as watching soccer, and it could be combined with other Olympic sports. Can you imagine chasing elephants with bicycles? How about synchronized elephant chasing? Grace, I think you are on to something. Nana

    ReplyDelete