Monday, May 7, 2012

Funny Things Grace Says

I don't want to forget all the cute or funny things Grace says so I'm going to post them on here for everyone's enjoyment...
1. My favorite church song is "Amazing Grace Baden" {AKA Amazing Grace}
2. 'member one day.... {Remember one day}
3. I think the clouds fell down. {Upon seeing the fog}
4. I love the moon!
5. I think I see God! {Looking out the sun roof on Mommy's new car}
6. Mommy, Is that God? {Listening to the elder with a deep voice in church}
7. Dear God, Thank you for Monkeys, Hugs, and The Worker Man who is fixing the Runza Playland {a classic bedtime prayer!}
8. Grandpa must be full. He has BIG belly!
9. Mommy, Someday when I'm a big girl and I go potty in the potty can I have a backpack just like you? {To that Mommy replied, "Grace, When you go potty in the potty you can have anything you want!"}
10. Mommy, Someday when you run the race {Lincoln Marathon} I will clap for you. To that Mommy replied, "Grace, I think I'm too slow to run the race!" Then Grace said, "It's okay Mommy, I'm slow runner too!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing Grace's little girl wisdom.
    NAP

    ReplyDelete