Friday, December 16, 2011

Squirt Bottle

Every Christmas we break out the squirt bottle to keep the cat out of the presents. Grace gets immense joy out of seeing Tabby get squirted. It worries me a little that she takes pleasure from Tabby's discomfort but I suppose it's similar to the joy I used to feel when my brother got in trouble as a kid. Anyways... We told Grace that we ONLY squirt Tabby when she's eating the presents. Earlier this evening I caught Grace with a wrapped package chasing Tabby around the house. It took me a moment but I finally realized what she was doing! That little stinker was trying to force Tabby to "eat" the package so she could squirt her!!! We had to explain that we don't get to squirt Tabby if we set her up like that! Nice try though, Grace!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Grace, we guess you will have to play with the squirt bottle in the bathtub.
    NAP

    ReplyDelete