Friday, April 15, 2011

Mommy.... Mess!

Last night I had a meeting for work. When I got home Gracie met me at the gate at the top of the stairs and said, "Mommy... Mess!" without any prompting. I knew it had to be bad if she told me about it without being asked. I told her to show me the mess and she let me to the hallway where she pointed to ink pen scribbles all over the wall. She gave me a cute little grin. {I could just see her little wheels turning and thinking that a cute smile would make it all better!} I gave her a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and had her scrub it off. Apparently while I was gone she was unloading my nightstand drawer. She loves to look through all my junk. I thought I had taken out everything dangerous and/or messy. I must have missed the pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment