Friday, May 7, 2010

What a Mess


What a mess! Grace was sitting in her bouncy seat on the counter while I put groceries away Thursday night. I made the mistake of setting the new bottle of Dorothy Lynch Dressing next to her. It was in a plastic bottle so I figured she couldn't hurt it. She chucked it across the kitchen and it exploded EVERYWHERE! Here are two photos that show some of the damage. Dressing went all over the fridge {and all over inside the fridge since I had the fridge open to put groceries away}, all over the stove, microwave, walls, cupboards, dishwasher, window, ME, and worst of all the ceiling. Jacob was up on the ladder scrubbing the ceiling and I cleaned the kitchen for almost an hour. I had to take everything out of the fridge and wipe it all down. Not exactly what I had planned for my Thursday evening...

1 comment:

  1. Grace, your parents are going to use this story forever. Remember that the next time you are so spectacular in your messes.

    Love,
    Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete