Friday, February 13, 2009

Upcoming Ultrasound

We have our first ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday at 3:45. The dr. is hoping to hear the heartbeat during that ultrasound. It's amazing that in only seven weeks we can hear the heart! So far I'm feeling ok. I have Bronchitis and can't take much for it because of the pregnancy so I'm just resting a lot. Tuesday I went to the dr. for another blood draw and to have them check my lungs. Everything with the baby looked good but I got too hot at the dr. office and starting getting sick. Ever since then I've had a lot more nausea but haven't gotten sick anymore. My only other symptom so far is exhaustion. It crazy... something the size of a poppy seed can make me this tired.  Check the blog later this coming week for the results of the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment